If you value the portability of your DJI Mavic Pro quadcopter, then you won’t hesitate to consider adapting it with LumeCube lighting. The LumeCube Lighting Kit for DJI Mavic Pro follows the same formula as the quadcopter itself: small, lightweight and highly effective. The kit’s two mounting brackets are easily carried, and they’re strong; the two LumeCube lights are tiny, featherweight and surprisingly powerful.
You’ll get a lot of light—up to 1,500 lumens from each LumeCube, or 3,000 lumens total. You’ll be able to fly at night, or you can concentrate aerial lighting on subjects you are video recording or photographing with a handheld or tripod-mounted camera. Each Lume Cube light measures just 1.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches, and weighs just 3.5 ounces.
LumeCube output is adjustable in either of two ways: by using the button on top of the cube to vary the light in 10 percent increments before you fly, or by using your iPhone or Android phone with the downloadable app to set in 1 percent increments, before or during flight.
LumeCube Lighting Kit for Mavic Pro 4 features:
- Lumens: Up to 3,000 from twin LumeCube lights (1,500 lumens each)
- Mounting brackets: Two Mavic Pro mounting bars requiring no tools
- Mounts: ¼-in. 20 screws on mounting brackets mesh with ¼-in. 20 female receptacles on lights
- Modes: Video flood lighting or slave flash
- Runtime: More than 2 hours at 50 percent power
- Adjustments: Button atop each cube adjusts light in 10 percent increments; program downloadable to iPhone or Android device wirelessly adjusts output in 1 percent increments
- Recharging: 40-60 minutes via USB cable and miniport, connected to a computer, wall outlet, car power port or battery pack