TBS Vendetta RTF 240 Racing Drone Everything You Need Kit
All orders ship immediately from United States
IN THE BOX:
- Aircraft TBS 240-sized racing drone
- Remote Controller TBS Tango
- Battery x1
- Propeller Pair x4
- Power Cable
- USB Cable
- Spare replacement arms x2
- Tools x4
- 240-sized RTF FPV Racer
- Quick-replace 3.5mm carbon fiber arms, MT30 connectors
- Cobra CM2204/2300kV Motors, HQ 5x4x3 Props
- TBS PowerCube with fastest F3 board available, 2-6S capable Bulletproof 30/50A ESCs
- Compatible with PPM, SBUS, XBUS, Spektrum R/C systems
- Fully configurable via OSD, no PC required
- GoPro 3/4 and Mobius / Runcam mount included, both 10 and 30 degree variations
- Lost model alarm
- 410g weight without Battery or HD camera
The Team BlackSheep Vendetta Bundle includes everything you need to get started in the world of Drone Racing. Experience the thrill of flying the 240-sized FPV Racer in as little as 5 minutes from box opening. Everything is fully configurable via the OSD on the Tango Remote Control – No PC required. The included TBS Tango R/C Radio Controller has a 40CH high performance video receiver to deliver clear FPV video over long ranges.
With this kit you will receive: the TBS Vendetta frame, ZeroZero FPV Camera, Extended Battery, Charger, TBS Tango Remote Control with OSD/FPV Monitor, 4 Spare Props, 2 Spare Arms, Tool Kit, and Backpack
All structural parts on the TBS VENDETTA are made out of custom-made carbon fiber layup. The arms are made from flat 3.5mm thick carbon fiber plates, machined to precise standards on a 4-axis CNC machine, fully chamfered to prevent delamination. The body is a pure work of art, which starts its life as a hand molded tubular 2mm carbon fiber master. It is trimmed down by a 4-axis CNC machine to save weight. Smooth and rounded edges in the CNC cuts are our way of showing off. The matte finish is sand blasted, because attention to detail requires it.
Flying from the screen is not necessary, but possible thanks to special anti-glare and anti-reflective coating. The 40CH video receiver is precisely tuned to its environment delivering unparalleled range. The built-in receiver antenna covers 180 degrees in forward facing direction. Using the proprietary “TBS Port”, you can connect any goggles to the Tango, delivering crystal-clear video reception as well as long-lasting power, without needing external batteries.